At Abdou Law, we are committed to the well-being of our employees, clients and the public-at-large. We believe strongly about our role as citizens of this great nation committed to the greater good. This is especially true in these trying times as the United States and the world is currently facing the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic that started in China and now has spread around the world, including the United States and New Jersey. Unless there are additional governmental prohibitions, Abdou Law Offices will remain open, but with certain precautions as our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and staff.
First, we have increased the frequency of cleaning of our offices with particular attention to door handles, front desk check-in, bathrooms, conference rooms, offices, desks and other points of contact.
Second, we are asking staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think they may have been exposed to the virus.
Finally, we are screening clients and all walk-ins upon arrival for risk factors including recent international travel and/or exposure to someone potentially infected with Coronavirus.
We welcome and encourage you to continue working with us remotely via email, telephone or video conferencing. For more information on the best way to reach us, please email [email protected].
Here are some helpful tips:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and always do so before eating or drinking.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot, soapy water and use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, noses mouth, and face.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow. Make sure you throw away all tissues in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick.
- Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
Stay well, and may God bless you and all that may be afflicted by this pandemic.
<< Back to Articles