At Abdou Law, we are committed to the well-being of our employees, clients, and the public-at-large. We believe strongly about our role as citizens of this great nation committed to the greater good. This is especially true in these trying times as the United States and the world is currently facing the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic that started in China and now has spread around the world, including the United States and New Jersey. As of today, Abdou Law is operating remotely with individual meetings available by appointment only.
Additionally, we are screening all appointments upon arrival for risk factors including recent international travel and/or exposure to someone potentially infected with Coronavirus.
We also welcome and encourage you to continue working with us remotely via email, telephone or video conferencing. For more information on the best way to reach us, please email email@example.com.
Some helpful tips:
* Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and always do so before eating or drinking.
* Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot, soapy water and use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
* Avoid touching your eyes, noses mouth, and face.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow. Make sure you throw away all tissues in the trash.
* Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick.
* Stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.
To stay informed with up to date information by the CDC, be sure to follow their page for best practices, alerts and updates to keep you and your family safe.
Stay well, and may God bless you and all that may be afflicted by this pandemic.