If you are injured on the job or suffer from a work-related injury or disease, you may be eligible to receive compensation. Abdou Law can assist in helping you obtain the maximum compensation for medical treatment, temporary disability, and any permanent damage or disfigurement. Accidents at work happen, and they can be quite serious. Abdou Law will work vigorously to make sure that you receive financial compensation for any partial or total disability that you may have sustained as a result of a work-related injury. We represent clients who have suffered from work-related injuries including but not limited to: loss of limbs, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and head, neck, and back injuries.
In addition to a Worker’s Compensation claim, you may also have a third-party personal injury claim against someone that is not your employer. Abdou Law will evaluate all possible claims to help you receive the maximum compensation possible. If you have any questions, call one of our experienced attorneys at Abdou Law for a free evaluation and consultation.
Our services are focused on protecting your rights. Abdou Law is ready to hit the ground running to protect your workers’ compensation rights. A few examples of how our lawyers can be of assistance are:
- Getting claims admitted by insurance carriers so that the injured worker will receive benefits in a timely manner
- Helping injured workers receive wage loss benefits in the correct amount
- Assisting in getting you the medical treatment recommended by your doctor
- Making sure you receive a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment and that you receive benefits to compensate you for your losses
- Seeking compensation for disfigurement or scarring caused by your injury
Contact one of our experienced attorneys a call today to set up a FREE No-Obligation consultation to truly get back on the road to recovery.
Call us if you’ve been injured while at work or if you suffer from work-related exposure today.