New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
If you are injured on the job or suffer from a work-related injury or disease, there is a strong likelihood that you are eligible to receive compensation.
Our New Jersey-based workers’ compensation lawyers can assist in helping you obtain the maximum compensation for medical treatment, temporary disability, and any permanent damage or disfigurement. Accidents at work happen, and they can be quite serious. Such workplace accidents:
- fall down accidents of any type
- occupational exposure to dangerous chemicals
- car accidents while doing something in the course of employment
Abdou Law will work vigorously to make sure that you receive financial compensation for any partial or total disability that you may have sustained as a result of a work-related injury. We represent clients who have suffered from work-related injuries including but not limited to:
- Head, neck, and back injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
In addition to a Worker’s Compensation claim, you may also have a third-party personal injury claim against someone that is not your employer. For example, if you are involved in a car accident while driving from the office to a work meeting, then you have both a workers’ compensation claim and a claim against the at-fault driver. Abdou Law will evaluate all possible claims to help you receive the maximum compensation possible. If you have any questions, call one of our experienced attorneys at Abdou Law for a free evaluation and consultation.
How Abdou Lawyers Assist with Workers’ Compensation
Our services are focused on protecting your rights. Abdou Law is ready to immediately protect your rights to begin collecting workers’ compensation benefits. A few examples of how our workers’ compensation lawyers can be of assistance are:
- Obtaining Insurance Information: Many times employers avoid requests by injured employees to make a claim or to share the claim contact information. This is against the law, and we will immediately seek to obtain the insurance information so that an injured worker can start treatment and, if applicable, receive temporary disability benefits.
- Submitting Insurance Claims: If not done so already, we assist our clients with the opening of their claims with the relevant workers’ compensation insurance carriers so that the injured worker will begin receiving benefits in a timely manner.
- Medical Attention: You cannot see your own doctor and have the treatment be paid by the workers’ compensation insurance company. You must see an approved and assigned workers’ compensation doctor. As such, if a client has not yet seen an approved workers’ compensation doctor due to their work-related accident, we assist in getting you the medical treatment by a workers’ compensation doctor that is required by law.
- Wage Reimbursement: Helping injured workers receive wage loss benefits if they are found by the workers’ compensation doctor to not be able to work or are unable to work in the same capacity and, in turn, the employer cannot accommodate this limited or restricted capacity to work.
- Upstanding Review: Making sure you receive a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment and that you receive benefits to compensate you for your losses
- Injury Assessment Compensation: Ultimately, we assist our clients with obtaining an award for a permanent partial disability which means that we will assist you to obtain a final award as to the value of your injury and the permanent effect it has had on your life. We will seek to have you evaluated by an experienced physician to evaluate the percentage of disability that you have suffered and then actively negotiate or prosecute that finding in Workers’ Compensation Court on your behalf.
- Reopening of Prior Cases: If you had a prior case, either with our firm or with another firm, and your injury has become worse or is giving you renewed or recurring difficulty, then – if it is within 2 years from receipt of your last check for benefits – then we will reopen your prior workers’ compensation case and seek additional benefits and compensation on your behalf.
Contact our workers’ compensation lawyers today and set up a FREE No-Obligation consultation to truly get back on the road to recovery.